The Safix Dish Scrub Pad is an eco-friendly kitchen sponge and the perfect addition to any Green Home.
The hardy natural coconut fibres easily clean greasy dishes without scratching. They also break down harmlessly after use, with none of the plastic content found in synthetic sponges. This eco-friendly dishwashing sponge doesn’t trap bacteria the way the artificial polymers in ordinary sponges do. The Safix plastic-free eco dish sponge is an innovative all-natural kitchen essential for your waste-free home.
- Standard size coconut fibre kitchen sponge
- Lasts four times longer than ordinary synthetic sponges
- Hygienic and odourless
- Non-scratch cleaning action
- Waste-free and plastic-free
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Also suitable for delicate surfaces like glass stove tops
- Gentle on your hands
- No animal-based materials
- No artificial fibres
- Made in India
- Creates employment for hundreds of women in rural India
- Regular: 70mm x 100mm
- Use your Safix sponge to clean your dishes and kitchen surfaces.
- Best used in combination with an eco-friendly detergent.
- After use, the sponge can be composted or cut up and buried.
- After use, the sponge can also be used as an eco-friendly firelighter.
- Rinse thoroughly after use and allow to air dry.
- Your Safix sponge will last for several months with proper care.
Natural coconut fibres, bound with non-toxic adhesive