Sweet Orange Essential Oil, also known as Orange Essential oil, is derived from the peel of the orange fruit and is used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Aromatherapy: The oil is used in diffusers to release a sweet, citrusy scent that can promote feelings of calm and relaxation.
- Skin care: When added to lotions, creams, and other skin-care products, sweet orange oil can help to improve the appearance of skin and promote a healthy-looking complexion.
- Household cleaning: Sweet orange oil is a natural degreaser and can be used to clean surfaces and remove tough stains.
- Stress relief: It is believed to have a calming effect and may help reduce feelings of anxiety and tension.
- Digestion: Its uses in aroma therapy can help with digestion, bloating, and constipation.
- Other benefits: Sweet orange oil may have antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, which can be beneficial for overall health and well-being.
You're going to love these easy ways to use essential oils in your home!
- Massage: Use 5 drops in 10ml's of carrier oil
- Bath: Use 5 - 10 drops in water
- Burners & Diffusers: Add 3 - 6 drops to water
- Humidifier: Add 3 - 6 drops to water. Add essential oils 2 - 3 times a day if running continuously.
- Inhalations: Add 3 - 4 drops to a bowl of steaming water. Place towel over your head, close your eyes and inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
Our oils are 100% pure and natural.
Please read the following directions carefully before using this product.
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant extracts, and they should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be taken orally.
Do not use if you have a sensitivity to essential oils. Some people may be sensitive or allergic to certain essential oils, so it's a good idea to do a patch test before using extensively.
You should never apply essential oils directly to your skin. Instead, dilute them in a carrier oil (such as coconut oil or jojoba oil) and then apply to your skin.
Do not use during pregnancy, while breast feeding or on infants and always keep out of reach of children and pets.
If you have any questions, please consult with a qualified healthcare professional.