Peppermint Essential Oil;
Can be used in oral care applications, including homemade toothpaste and mouthwash. it's great for topical use in skin care balms, cooling sprays and roll-on's.
Other possible uses for Peppermint Essential Oil;
- digestive issues,
- acid reflux,
- cooling burns,
- circulation issues,
You going to love these easy ways to use essential oils in your home!
- Massage: Use 5 drops in 10ml's of carrier oil
- Bath: Use 5 - 10 drops in water
- Burners & Diffusers: Add 3 - 6 drops to water
- Humidifier: Add 3 - 6 drops to water. Add essential oils 2 - 3 times a day if running continuously.
- Inhalations: Add 3 - 4 drops to a bowl of steaming water. Place towel over your head, close your eyes and inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
Our oils is 100% pure and natural.
Please read the following directions carefully before using this product.
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant extracts, and they should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be taken orally.
Do not use if you have a sensitivity to essential oils.
You should never apply essential oils directly to your skin. Instead, dilute them in a carrier oil (such as jojoba oil) and then apply to your skin.
Do not use during pregnancy or on infants and always keep out of reach of children and pets.
If you have any questions, please consult with a qualified healthcare professional.