The Safix Dish Scrub Pad is an eco-friendly kitchen sponge and the perfect addition to any green home.
Ordinary kitchen sponges degrade quickly and end up in landfills, but this eco dish sponge saves on waste and expense with durable all-natural fibres and a much longer lifespan. The large Safix Dish Scrub is made with coconut fibres, which are completely biodegradable – you can even compost your eco-friendly sponge after use. This is a waste-free and plastic-free alternative to sponges made from artificial polymers. The coconut fibres work to clean away stubborn grease and dirt from your pots and pans without scratching. Keep your kitchen clean with this hygienic eco dish scrubber.
- Large size coconut fibre kitchen sponge
- Lasts four times longer than ordinary synthetic sponges
- Hygienic and odourless
- Non-scratch cleaning action
- Waste-free and plastic-free
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Produces more suds while using less detergent
- Also suitable for delicate surfaces like glass stove tops
- Gentle on your hands
- No animal-based materials
- No artificial fibres
- Made in India
- Creates employment for hundreds of women in rural India
Large: 100mm x 150mm
- Use your Safix scrub to clean your dishes and kitchen surfaces.
- Best used in combination with an eco-friendly detergent.
- After use, the sponge can be composted or cut up and buried.
- After use, the sponge can also be used as an eco-friendly firelighter.
- Rinse thoroughly after use and allow to air dry.
- Your Safix scrub will last for several months with proper care.
Natural coconut fibres, bound with non-toxic adhesive