Borax is a natural mineral that has been used for cleaning purposes for over a century. It is a powerful cleaner that can help to remove stains, deodorize, and disinfect your home.
Using borax is easy - simply add it to your cleaning solution, or sprinkle it directly onto the surface you wish to clean. Our borax is also great for soaking tough stains, such as those on clothing or upholstery.
- Cleaning: Borax is a natural cleaner and can be used to clean a variety of items in your home. It's effective on greasy stains, mould and mildew.
- Laundry Booster: When added to your laundry wash cycle, it can help to boost the cleaning power of your detergent.
- Pest Control: Borax can be used to get rid of ants, cockroaches, and other pests.
- Mould and Mildew Removal: Borax inhibits fungi growth and can be used to treat areas in your home affected by mould and mildew.
Borax can be an effective solution for Pest Control, particularly ants and roaches.
- Mix equal parts of borax and food jelly. Ants are attracts to the sweet jelly, and the borax in the jelly kills the ants.
- Place the mixture on a flat surface, close to where the ants are most active.
- The worker ants will carry the borax-infused jelly back to the colony, effectively poisoning the entire ant colony, including the queen.
- Monitor the situation and replace the mixture as needed.
- Mix equal parts of borax and icing sugar. Roaches are attracted to these food sources and the borax will kill them.
- Sprinkle the mixture in areas where you frequently see roaches. This could be under appliances, behind cabinets, or along baseboards.
- The roaches will walk through the borax mixture, which sticks to their legs, they'll ingest it when grooming themselves and die.
Remember: While Borax is generally low in toxicity to humans and pets, it can still be harmful if ingested, so make sure to place the borax mixture where pets and small children cannot reach it.
Please note: Always a small piece of fabric before using as a stain remover to ensure it does not cause any damage.
Please note - Please ensure that you transfer your product into an airtight container if you opt for the refill option.
Store out of direct sunlight, in an airtight container and use within a year
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.