Lavender is multi-purpose and perfect for a shampoo as it assists the scalp with many different issues. It cleanses the scalp mildly and assists with dandruff as well as a dirt build-up.
Using a Shampoo Bar is Easy!
- Wet your hair and the bar
- Either rub the bar directly on your scalp in circular motions, or lather it in your hands and apply to your hair
- Gently massage until it lathers up
- Rinse your hair thoroughly when done
How to care for your soap bar:
- Keep your soap bar in a dry area when you are not using it. The drier it gets, the longer it will last.
- Store your soap on a well drained soap dish or perhaps try one of our coconut soap rests.
Using a hand-made soap bar with natural ingredients also helps to reduce plastic waste and promote a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Hand made
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
Ingredients: Olive oil, lavender tea
Size: 100g - Each hand cut soap varies slightly in appearance and weight.