Marula Oil - The Ultimate Solution for Radiant Skin!
Marula oil is a highly moisturising and nourishing oil that is extracted from the kernels of the marula fruit. This oil is rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin C, making it an excellent ingredient for maintaining healthy and glowing skin.
Here are a few ways you can use Marula Oil to nourish your skin:
- As a Facial Moisturiser: Apply a few drops of Marula Oil to your fingertips and massage it into your face and neck. The oil will hydrate and nourish your skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- As a Hair Treatment: Marula Oil is an excellent hair treatment that can help to nourish and repair damaged hair. Apply a few drops of oil to your hair and massage it into your scalp. Leave it on for a few hours or overnight, then wash your hair as usual.
- As a Body Moisturiser: Massage a few drops of Marula Oil into your skin after a shower or bath. The oil will help to hydrate and nourish your skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- As a Cuticle Oil: Massage a few drops of Marula Oil into your cuticles to help moisturise and soften them.
- As a Massage Oil: Marula Oil is a great massage oil that will hydrate and nourish your skin. Simply warm a few drops of oil between your palms and massage it into your skin.
It's important to note that Marula Oil is non-greasy and absorbs quickly into the skin, making it an excellent choice for all skin types, including oily skin.
100% pure, cold pressed Marula Seed Oil
30ml glass dropper bottle
When using Marula oil, be sure to store it in a cool, dry place to maintain its potency and effectiveness.