- Aromatherapy: The oil is used in diffusers to promote a sense of energy and to uplift the mood.
- Topical use: Grapefruit essential oil can be used in creams, lotions, and other skincare products to improve the tone and texture of the skin, and to help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Massage: The oil can be used in massage therapy to help relieve muscle and joint pain and to promote relaxation.
- Hair care: The oil can be used as a treatment for dry, damaged hair to add shine and vitality.
- Cleaning: The oil has natural antimicrobial properties and can be used in cleaning products to help disinfect surfaces.
You're going to love these easy ways to use essential oils in your home!
- Massage: Use 5 drops in 10ml's of carrier oil
- Bath: Use 5 - 10 drops in water
- Burners & Diffusers: Add 3 - 6 drops to water
- Humidifier: Add 3 - 6 drops to water. Add essential oils 2 - 3 times a day if running continuously.
- Inhalations: Add 3 - 4 drops to a bowl of steaming water. Place towel over your head, close your eyes and inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
Our oils are 100% pure and natural.
Please read the following directions carefully before using this product.
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant extracts, and they should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be taken orally.
Do not use if you have a sensitivity to essential oils. Some people may be sensitive or allergic to certain essential oils, so it's a good idea to do a patch test before using extensively.
You should never apply essential oils directly to your skin. Instead, dilute them in a carrier oil (such as coconut oil or jojoba oil) and then apply to your skin.
Do not use during pregnancy, while breast feeding or on infants and always keep out of reach of children and pets.
If you have any questions, please consult with a qualified healthcare professional.