Ginger Essential Oil is derived from the root of the ginger plant and is used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Aromatherapy: Ginger essential oil has a warm, spicy scent that can help to reduce stress and anxiety, as well as promote feelings of well-being.
- Pain relief: Ginger essential oil has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. It can be used to help relieve muscle and joint pain, as well as headaches.
- Digestion: Ginger essential oil can be used to help improve digestion and reduce nausea and vomiting.
- Respiratory health: Ginger essential oil can be used to help relieve respiratory problems such as congestion and cough.
- Immune system: Ginger essential oil has been found to have antimicrobial properties and can help boost the immune system.
You're going to love these easy ways to use essential oils in your home!
- Massage: Use 5 drops in 10ml's of carrier oil
- Bath: Use 5 - 10 drops in water
- Burners & Diffusers: Add 3 - 6 drops to water
- Humidifier: Add 3 - 6 drops to water. Add essential oils 2 - 3 times a day if running continuously.
- Inhalations: Add 3 - 4 drops to a bowl of steaming water. Place towel over your head, close your eyes and inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
Our oils are 100% pure and natural.
Please read the following directions carefully before using this product.
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant extracts, and they should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be taken orally.
Do not use if you have a sensitivity to essential oils. Some people may be sensitive or allergic to certain essential oils, so it's a good idea to do a patch test before using extensively.
You should never apply essential oils directly to your skin. Instead, dilute them in a carrier oil (such as coconut oil or jojoba oil) and then apply to your skin.
Do not use during pregnancy, while breast feeding or on infants and always keep out of reach of children and pets.
If you have any questions, please consult with a qualified healthcare professional.