Eucalyptus Essential Oil;
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves of the eucalyptus tree and is known for its strong, menthol-like scent.
The oil is known to be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Aromatherapy: Eucalyptus oil is often used in aromatherapy to help clear the sinuses and improve breathing.
- Disinfectant: Eucalyptus oil has antimicrobial properties and can be used as a natural disinfectant for surfaces and skin.
- Pain relief: Eucalyptus oil can be used as a natural pain reliever for muscles and joints when applied topically.
- Cough and cold relief: Eucalyptus oil is often used in chest rubs and other products to help relieve symptoms of coughs and colds.
- Cleaning: Eucalyptus oil can be used as a natural cleaning agent due to its antimicrobial properties.
You're going to love these easy ways to use essential oils in your home!
- Massage: Use 3 - 5 drops in 10ml's of carrier oil
- Bath: Use 5 - 10 drops in water
- Burners & Diffusers: Add 3 - 6 drops to water
- Humidifier: Add 3 - 6 drops to water. Add essential oils 2 - 3 times a day if running continuously.
- Inhalations: Add 3 - 4 drops to a bowl of steaming water. Place towel over your head, close your eyes and inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
Our oils are 100% pure and natural.
Please read the following before using this product.
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant extracts, and they should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be taken orally.
Do not use if you have a sensitivity to essential oils. Some people may be sensitive or allergic to certain essential oils, so it's a good idea to do a patch test before using extensively.
You should never apply essential oils directly to your skin. Instead, dilute them in a carrier oil (such as coconut oil or jojoba oil) and then apply to your skin.
Do not use during pregnancy, while breast feeding or on infants and always keep out of reach of children and pets.
If you have any questions, please consult with a qualified healthcare professional.