Cinnamon Essential Oil is derived from the bark of cinnamon trees and is commonly used for its warm, spicy aroma. It has a number of potential uses and benefits, including:
- Aromatherapy: Cinnamon essential oil is often used as a natural remedy for anxiety, stress, and depression. Inhaling the aroma of cinnamon essential oil can help to reduce feelings of tension and promote relaxation.
- Topical application: Cinnamon essential oil can be applied topically to help relieve muscle and joint pain, as well as to improve circulation. It may also have antimicrobial properties and can be used to help treat skin conditions such as acne.
- Cleaning : Due to its antimicrobial properties, cinnamon essential oil can be used as a natural and effective cleaning agent, you can use it to clean and disinfect surfaces.
You're going to love these easy ways to use essential oils in your home!
- Massage: Use 5 drops in 10ml's of carrier oil
- Bath: Use 5 - 10 drops in water
- Burners & Diffusers: Add 3 - 6 drops to water
- Humidifier: Add 3 - 6 drops to water. Add essential oils 2 - 3 times a day if running continuously.
- Inhalations: Add 3 - 4 drops to a bowl of steaming water. Place towel over your head, close your eyes and inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
Our oils are 100% pure and natural.
Please read the following directions carefully before using this product.
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant extracts, and they should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be taken orally.
Do not use if you have a sensitivity to essential oils. Some people may be sensitive or allergic to certain essential oils, so it's a good idea to do a patch test before using extensively.
You should never apply essential oils directly to your skin. Instead, dilute them in a carrier oil (such as coconut oil or jojoba oil) and then apply to your skin.
Do not use during pregnancy, while breast feeding or on infants and always keep out of reach of children and pets.
If you have any questions, please consult with a qualified healthcare professional.