Citric Acid - Removes bacteria, mould and mildew - Great for general disinfecting and cleaning.
It is a natural occurring fruit acid that can be used in home cleaning, cosmetics and personal care products
*Do not use on brass or natural stone surfaces like granite and marble.
Effectively removes soap scum, hard water stains, calcium deposits, lime scale build up and surface rust.
- Rinse aid in your dishwasher
- Cleans toilets
- Removes surface rust
- Cleans your oven, shower and basin
- Descales appliances; coffee pot, dishwasher, washing machine
- Make you own products
How to use;
- Add ¼ cup to an empty dishwasher cycle to clean your dishwasher
- Add 1 cup to an empty washing machine and wash on a hot cycle
- Add 4 table spoons to a water spray bottle and clean surfaces or make a paste and clean very soiled areas
- Add 2 table spoons to your toilet bowl and allow to stand for around 15 min before scrubbing
Please note - Please ensure that you transfer your product into an airtight container if you opt for the refill option.
Store out of direct sunlight, in an airtight container and use within a year
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.