Serve as a side dish or add to soups, stews, and salads for a protein boost.
- Rinse 1 cup of mung beans and pick out any debris.
- Soak the beans overnight in 4 cups of water.
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- In a large pot, add the beans, 4 cups of water, and any desired seasonings (such as ginger, garlic, and cumin).
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until the beans are tender.
We package this product in a brown paper bag unless a jar is ordered.
Please make sure you decant into your own container when you receive the order.
Decant into your own container as soon as you receive this order. Store in a cool dry place.
None, however this product is packed in a facility where peanuts, tree nuts, milk and gluten are present.
Nutrition Information (per 1/2 cup serving):
- Calories: 130
- Fat: 0.5g
- Sodium: 5mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Protein: 7g