A Natural Multi-purpose spray that can be used for a wide variety of applications. From Cleaning to Body, it is safe, gentle, non-toxic and a natural product every home should have.
- Facial toner / facial steams (add 1/4 cup of hydrosol to boiling water)
- Bath Soak: Add 1/2 cup of Eucalyptus hydrosol to your bath
- Anti-Septic for cuts and scrapes, and healing of scars
- Hair Rinse: Dissolves product residue
- Steam application for sinus infections
- Cleaning and disinfecting most surfaces
- Air and fabric freshener
- Use as a preferred wet wipe for infant & adult personal care hygiene
- A great product to use instead of essential oils when making your own products
- Can be used in an air purifier
- Safe to apply directly to your skin, no need to dilute.
- A great product to use instead of essential oils to make your own products
Due to the natural process when manufacturing this product, the smell is as natural as the plant is in nature.
The Benefits of Eucalyptus
Aromatic with a gentle camphoraceous smell and characteristic Eucalyptus accents, Eucalyptus hydrosol is not as strong as the essential oil. It is antimicrobial, effectively reducing bacterial, viruses and fungi from both surfaces and air. It is also a natural anti-oxidant, astringent, antiseptic, analgesic (pain relieving) and anti-inflammatory.
- Refilling option available in-store
- 100% Natural
- Manufacturer ECOCERTSA certified organic
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Grown and distilled in South Africa
Made through a process of steam distillation of Eucalyptus leaves
What is a Hydrosol
A Hydrosol is a scented water produced in the steam distillation of a particular plant. It is also known as flower water.
Ingredients: Organic Eucalyptus hydrosol
- Bottle lid size - 28/410
- 100% Recyclable
- Dishwasher safe
- Zero waste living
The glass bottle is reusable when empty. Place it in the dishwasher or hand wash in hot water to clean and reuse as needed. Should you no long need this glass bottle please recycle responsibly.