Grapeseed oil is a light and versatile oil that is extracted from the seeds of grapes. It has numerous benefits for the skin and hair. Here are a few ways you can use it to nourish your skin;
- Facial moisturiser: Grapeseed oil is easily absorbed by the skin and can be used as a lightweight moisturiser. Apply a few drops of grapeseed oil to your face after cleansing and gently massage it into the skin. It can help moisturise and nourish the skin without leaving a greasy residue.
- Makeup remover: Grapeseed oil can be used as a natural and effective makeup remover. Apply a small amount of oil to a cotton pad or cloth and gently wipe away your makeup. It can help dissolve and lift away dirt, impurities, and even waterproof makeup.
- Hair conditioner: Grapeseed oil is lightweight and non-greasy, making it a great natural hair conditioner. Apply a few drops of grapeseed oil to the ends of damp hair or mix it with your regular conditioner. It helps moisturise and nourish the hair, leaving it soft and shiny.
- Massage oil: Grapeseed oil is often used as a carrier oil for massages. You can use it alone or mix it with your preferred essential oils for added benefits and fragrance. Warm the oil between your hands and massage it onto the body to relax muscles and promote circulation.
- Skin moisturiser: Grapeseed oil can be used as a natural body moisturiser. Apply a few drops of oil to your skin after showering or bathing, focusing on dry areas. It helps lock in moisture, leaving your skin soft and smooth.
Perform a patch test before using grapeseed oil on a larger area, especially if you have sensitive skin or any known allergies.
100% pure, cold pressed Grapeseed oil
30ml glass dropper bottle
When using Grapeseed oil, be sure to store it in a cool, dry place to maintain its potency and effectiveness.