Avocado oil is a versatile and nourishing oil that is derived from the flesh of avocados. It is rich in healthy fats, antioxidants, and vitamins, making it beneficial for both the skin and hair.
Here are a few ways you can use to nourish your skin;
- Moisturiser for the face and body: Apply a few drops of avocado oil to your fingertips and gently massage it into your skin. It can be used as a facial moisturiser to hydrate and nourish the skin, as well as a body oil to lock in moisture and promote softness.
- Hair conditioner: After shampooing, apply avocado oil to your damp hair, focusing on the mid-lengths and ends. Leave it on for a few minutes, then rinse it out thoroughly. Avocado oil can help moisturise and nourish the hair, leaving it soft, shiny, and more manageable.
- Scalp treatment: Avocado oil can be beneficial for a dry or itchy scalp. Massage a small amount of avocado oil into your scalp and leave it on for about 30 minutes to an hour before washing your hair. This can help moisturise the scalp and reduce flakiness.
- Cuticle oil: Apply a drop or two of avocado oil to your cuticles and gently massage it in. Avocado oil can help soften and moisturise the cuticles, promoting healthier nail growth.
- Makeup remover: Avocado oil can be used as a natural and gentle makeup remover. Apply a small amount of oil to a cotton pad or cloth and gently wipe away your makeup. Rinse off any residue and follow with your regular cleanser.
When using avocado oil, it's a good idea to do a patch test before applying avocado oil to your skin or hair, especially if you have any known allergies or sensitivities.
100% pure, cold pressed Avocado oil
30ml glass dropper bottle
When using Avocado oil, be sure to store it in a cool, dry place to maintain its potency and effectiveness.